Whether you are a successful entrepreneur looking to connect with customers, a stay-at-home mom who runs the show as a community volunteer, an employee selling a product you believe in, or a high-powered executive who speaks publicly all the time, your story is your connection to the people around you.
How do you keep their attention long enough to let them know you have something to offer?
You’ll learn to craft your powerful story in a way that catches the attention of your audience and keeps them engaged so you can deliver the message you were meant to give to the world.
You’ll also build the confidence and courage you need to tell your story with poise and strength through practice and feedback in a safe and private setting.
WHAT YOU GET:
- 3 Storytelling Training Videos to walk you through each stage of the program and lay the foundation as you craft Your 3 Minute Story
- 3 downloadable and printable modules to support you as you wash out your story and create a 3 Minute Story Masterpiece
ACCESS TO A LIBRARY OF RESOURCES
- A library of incredible sample 3 Minute Story videos done by graduates of Your 3 Minute Story
*BONUS* MINDSET MASTERY TRAINING VIDEOS
- Mindset Mastery training videos loaded with powerful and inspiring messages to lift you as you step forward, and to give you clear strategies to overcome some of the most common challenges and obstacles
*LIFETIME ACCESS TO YOUR 3 MINUTE STORY MASTERCLASS CONTENT AS IT IS UPDATED
THIS IS FOR YOU IF:
You have so many stories and don’t know where to start
You have a product or service you want to share and need to tighten your story and speak to your audience
You find yourself getting emotional when you start to share your story
You can’t find a clear path through your thoughts so you talk, and talk, and talk some more
You know your story has impact because people have told you to share it but you don’t think anyone will care, or listen to it
You see other people speaking and wish you had their courage and confidence
You know that with the right support and feedback you can do anything no matter how hard it may seem right now
You are already impacting others with your story and you know that with some skill and coaching you could change the world with it
You thrive in tribes and feed off the energy of a group of fired up women
You think you are the only person with your story
You are terrified of video and public speaking
Your 3 Minute Story Masterclass
is an online intensive designed to take your story from mediocre to masterpiece in just THREE weeks!
- Get clarity on which story you need to tell now, based on what is calling you and who you want to serve (even if it’s yourself!)
- Create a standing O Intro and Outro because where to start and how to end are ALWAYS a struggle
- Curate your content so you can share the vital parts of your story and deliver value and meaning from an empowered place
- Build the confidence and courage you need to share your story with others on whichever platform you desire, even if over coffee
- Practice your 3 Minute Story in a safe container, whether you plan to share it or just use it for your own growth and healing
One of the most exciting things for me to witness is the growth and rise of a woman in her superpower! Over the last decade I have encountered thousands of women with the most amazing stories and SO many of them want to share them and have no idea how! I am guessing if you are here…you may be feeling similar.
It’s one thing to share your story in 30 minutes but to dial it into under 3 minutes!
That is a rare skill, my Sister, and it is what the world needs right now!
We need impactful masterpieces curated from the souls of women who have lived, and are here to help and heal!
So worry no more, Goddess! You are going to leave here with more clarity, courage, confidence, composure than you could have ever imagined possible in 3 weeks!
In the meantime JOIN SPEAKER SCHOOL where you will have access to free content and a tribe of amazing women who, like you, are ready to change their lives and the lives of others through sharing their stories.